September 21, 2012 in by webadmin
Simon Balle is an “outward-facing school” and we believe that in order to achieve our vision for our students, active partnerships are key. If we want our students to be responsible, active citizens, able to lead and participate in our changing world, we need to work with others and learn together.
- Enable us to work with others who have similar values and experiences
- Help us to understand others
- Provide real life opportunities for all of our students
- Keep us up to date in the world both inside and outside of education
- Allow us to learn from a range of experiences, sharing best practice
- Provide opportunities for us to give to others
Our partnerships are genuine; it is important for all to feel that they have a voice and are benefiting.