A high standard of personal appearance is expected at all times. Students must wear correct uniform. Please ensure all items of clothing are named.
Lost property should be handed in at or collected from Reception. All lost property will be disposed of during main school holidays so please check regularly if you have lost anything.
Our uniform rules are as follows:
Logo or Plain Polo Shirt
Bottle Green Tights
White or Bottle Green Socks
Bottle Green Hair Accessories
Black Leather or Patent Shoes
Summer/ Gingham Summer Dress (Green/White)
Summer/ Green Cap (Plain)
Summer/ Grey Shorts
House Coloured PE T-shirt
Black Shadow Stripe Shorts
Logo Bottle Green Fleece
Logo PE Bag
- No Hoodies
- No large logos on coats or jackets
- No jewellery except for one small stud earrings
- No make-up, false nails or nail polish
- No form of facial piercing, including nose, eyebrow or tongue studs
- Hair styles should be moderate - the following are not permitted: hair extensions, braiding or shape/lines shaved in the hair or eyebrows. Hair should be one natural colour and the minimum length acceptable is a 'number 3'. No colourful or oversized accessories are allowed e.g. large flowers, bows, shaved heads
- Contrasting socks (girls)
- Trainers - except for PE
- No boots (except in severe weather)
- No body art, transfers, tattoos etc.
The rules apply not just in school but travelling to and from school. Our students are Simon Balle Ambassadors at all times.